Primary differences include:
- Sketchy: Micro & Pharm; longer in-depth videos
- Picmonic: all topic areas covered on board exam; shorter videos designed for efficient review
Picmonic: 3 min videos vs. Sketchy: 5-45 min videos
Picmonic: video + quiz + spaced rep; Sketchy: video library and some quiz questions
Picmonic and Sketchy both aim to help students remember what they learn in school using the concept of picture-mnemonics and the Memory Palace. Students rave about the benefit of both resources, but there are a few strengths of Picmonic to keep in mind:
• Picmonic content is customizable, and students can add facts and create their own Picmonics. Thousands of new Picmonics are created and curated by our academic scholars every month.
• We strive to keep our content accurate and up to date with community moderation and our team of academic scholars
• Our mobile apps allow you to study on the go and offline.