Already purchased a Picmonic plan but still being prompted to upgrade?
If you subscribed but can't access all content in your specific area of study, here are some quick things to try:
- Make sure you're logged into the correct account/email that you subscribed under. (Need a password reset? Just reach out in chat and we’ll help you!)
- Completely close/kill your app, then relaunch it and sign back in. This should refresh your connection to the app and force it to acknowledge your shiny new subscription.
- iOS: Go to your More Menu > Restore Purchase to resync your iOS purchase.
- Android: Let us know via the chat or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resync it for you.
- If you are still experiencing access issues, please email us at email@example.com to let us know! (P.S. screenshots are super helpful)
When reaching out to us about access issues, please include screenshots of your purchase receipt, as well as your More Menu > Profile/Settings pages.