Don’t worry! The Picmonic Team is on the case! Here are a couple things to try first:
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet before downloading a playlist for offline use.
- Have enough storage on your device to hold the content and audio within the playlist.
- Try downloading a smaller playlist first. Downloads may become problematic with a large playlist.
If you’re still experiencing an issue with Offline Mode, reach out to us at email@example.com or the chat modal on the bottom right of your screen with this information:
- Your device & OS information
- The app version you are running
- The name of the playlist you are trying to download for offline use
- Screenshots of the problem
- Any other details relating to your issue
Be sure to give us as much of the above details as you can so we can investigate!